As it turns out, there is still a lot to do. Here's my short list:
- Get feedback from beta readers
- Get developmental editor feedback
- Edit, Edit, Edit
- Write the cover descriptive prose
- Book Cover
- Book Back
- "ebook" Cover
- Interior Formating
- Get Prelaunch Reviews
- Amazon page, keywords and metadata
- Get Marketing "Blurb"
- Plan Launch Event
- Request local book store event
- Proof Copy
- Hardcopy Publish
- eBook Publish
If you are thinking about writing a book, hopefully, this list will help!
It would be nice to have it published for the holidays, so I'd better get to work!
Greg's blog will cover some of the things he learned as well as some of the tech and locations he used in his new novel, The Quantum Contingent.